Terms and Conditions
CRUST VIPP Loyalty Program
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By Registering as a Member of the Crust VIPP Loyalty Program (VIPP), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) of the VIPP provided by CGP Systems Pty Ltd ACN 159 979 469 (Crust).
- MEMBERSHIP 1.1 Membership is offered at the discretion of Crust and Crust has the right to accept or reject any application for membership at its sole discretion. 1.2 To become a Member you must: 1.2.1 be an individual; 1.2.2 have a current Australian residential address; and 1.2.3 Register on our website at www.crust.com.au. 1.3 By registering as a Member or claiming any reward under the VIPP, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) and will be deemed to have accepted and be participating in the VIPP on these Terms and Conditions. 1.4 Crust reserves their right at all times to amend these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion. 1.5 If you do not Register and become a Member in accordance with these Terms and Conditions you are not eligible to redeem rewards or benefits offered under the VIPP. 1.6 It is your responsibility to ensure that: 1.6.1 your personal details on your VIPP account are accurate and current. You may access and update your personal details on our website at any time. 1.6.2 Your Membership passwords and login information is kept confidential. 1.6.3 You take reasonable care to prevent unauthorised use or access to your VIPP account. 1.7 You agree that we do not need to provide notice to you in advance in relation to any action Crust takes regarding your Membership.
- ADDITIONAL BENEFITS AND PROMOTIONS 2.1. Members may qualify for Benefits or promotions which may be offered by Crust from time to time. 2.2. Benefits or promotions will be advertised by Crust and/or its associated entities or franchisees by a method at the direction of Crust (may include by mail, SMS, email, in participating Crust Gourmet Pizza Store advertising material, social media and/or the Crust website www.crust.com.au) and will have terms and conditions specific for that promotion.
- CANCELLATION 3.1. If you wish to cancel your Membership please email or telephone Crust. 3.2. Membership may be cancelled or refused to individuals by Crust at its sole discretion. 3.3. Where Membership has been cancelled or termination (either at the request of the Member or discretion of Crust): 3.3.1. You will not be eligible to participate in benefits or promotions that require Membership from the date of cancellation.
- SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION 4.1. Crust reserves the right, at any time without notice, to immediately : 4.1.1. Terminate the VIPP Program; 4.1.2. Suspend or terminate your Membership in the VIPP Program; and 4.1.3. Reject an application for Membership; 4.2. You agree that the grounds for Crust doing any of the acts in clause 4.1 include (but are not limited to): 4.2.1. If you have breached these Terms and Conditions; 4.2.2. If any conduct by you is any abuse of your Membership, the VIPP Program or anything associated with Crust. 4.2.3. You have not used your VIPP account for six (6) months; 4.2.4. Death or bankruptcy of the Member; or 4.2.5. any other reason Crust deems reasonable. 4.3. If Crust terminates or suspends your Membership, or the VIPP Program by giving you not less than fourteen (14) days, you will not be entitled to claim compensation for any reason whatsoever. 4.4. You may terminate your Membership at any time by providing written notice by email to Crust.
- LIABILITY 5.1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree that Crust will not be liable to you in any way (including negligent acts and omissions) with respect to: 5.1.1. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions (express or implied by law) by any person or representative other than an authorised representative of Crust; 5.1.2. for damage, theft or loss to of any documentation issued to you by Crust by post or delivery; 5.1.3. for matters of and incidental to the termination or suspension of Membership or the VIPP Program; 5.1.4. Any benefit provided to the Member under the VIPP Program; 5.1.5. Any death, loss or damage as a result of the Membership under the VIPP Program; 5.2. Any tax, duty or other charge or liability incurred as a result of your Membership is the responsibility of the Member. 5.3. You agree that the above limitation of liability also applies to associated entities of Crust and nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- NOTICES 6.1. You acknowledge and agree that Crust may provide you Notice: 6.1.1. by email, post or SMS to the last known postal address or email address or mobile number provided on the Member Portal; or 6.1.2. on the Crust website (crust.com.au).
- REFERENCES & DEFINITIONS In these Terms and Conditions reference to “we”, “our” and “us” are references to Crust and “you” and “your” are references to the individual Member. In these Terms and Conditions the following Definitions apply: 8.1. Dollar or $ means Australian dollars, exclusive of GST. 8.2. Transaction means any purchase made on products at participating stores. 8.3. GST means the goods and services tax under A New Tax System (Goods and Services) Act 1999 (‘GST Act‘). 8.4. Member means the person who completed the registration process in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. 8.5. Member Portal means the account information specific to a Member and relating to the VIPP Program, which is password protected and accessible by the Member, operated by Crust at www.crust.com.au. 8.6. Membership means valid membership of the VIPP Program. 8.7. Registration means registering your details with Crust at www.crust.com.au. 8.8. Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar Store means any participating Crust store in Australia inclusive whether it be a franchise or corporately owned 8.9. VIPP Program means the loyalty program operated and managed by Crust by which a Member may be eligible for benefits and promotions in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. 8.10. Terms and Conditions means this document and any document referred to in it.